Мы предоставляем много необычной и очень интересной информации для расширения сознания человека, способствуя вашим личным позитивным изменениям.

СКИДКИ и АКЦИИ

Звоните: +371 29519648  

Наши странички в соц.сетях:

• Корзина пуста
Image Alt

(MOBI) Courting Darkness (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon)

АКАДЕМИЯ | Главная страница Форумы Learning (MOBI) Courting Darkness (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon)

Помечено: , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Courting Darkness
    (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #10)
    by Yasmine Galenorn

Courting Darkness ~ CLICK HERE

• Series: Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #10
    • Release date: November 1, 2011
    • Characters: Trillian, Iris (divers), Delilah D’Artigo, Menolly D’Artigo, Camille D’Artigo
    • ISBN: 9780515150070 (051515007X)
    • Genres: paranormal, fantasy, romance, vampires, magic, fae, witches, dragons
    • First published: October 25, 2011
    • Publisher: Jove
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 286 pages
    • Author: Yasmine Galenorn

About The Book

We’re the D’Artigo sisters: sexy, savvy ex-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But being half-human, half-Fae means our powers go haywire at all the wrong times. My sister Delilah is a Death Maiden and werecat who belongs to the Autumn Lord. My sister Menolly is a vampire who’s dating a gorgeous werepuma, and the godfather of the undead-set. And me? I’m Camille, Priestess of the Moon Mother, married to a dragon, a youkai, and a Svartan. But my dragon father-in-law has decided that he doesn’t like having me for a member of the family…

It’s Winter Solstice, and Aeval welcomes me into her Court of Darkness. With Morio still dangerously weak from his injuries and Vanzir alive only thanks to my silence, the thought of training under Morgaine doesn’t seem as daunting as it did. But then, Hyto returns to shatter my life. Captured and swept off to the Dragon Reaches, can I manage to stay alive long enough to escape, even as Smoky’s father intends to break my spirit, then my body?

EPUB book Courting Darkness. PDF ebook Courting Darkness Yasmine Galenorn read online iOS on Book Depository. Hardcover Courting Darkness by Yasmine Galenorn download on iPad. TXT ebook Courting Darkness buy cheap on Amazon.

MOBI Courting Darkness by Yasmine Galenorn buy for reader. Hardback book Courting Darkness read on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Courting Darkness on Barnes & Noble. Online ebook Courting Darkness Yasmine Galenorn download on Kindle.

MP3 Courting Darkness Yasmine Galenorn download on Kobo. FictionBook book Courting Darkness Mac. FB2 Courting Darkness by Yasmine Galenorn read for PocketBook on Walmart. Paperback ebook Courting Darkness buy cheap.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Сбросить пароль