Мы предоставляем много необычной и очень интересной информации для расширения сознания человека, способствуя вашим личным позитивным изменениям.

СКИДКИ и АКЦИИ

Звоните: +371 29519648  

Наши странички в соц.сетях:

• Корзина пуста
Image Alt

Once Upon Us (Part I) by Abhiishek Mohta – read online | 9781706094586

АКАДЕМИЯ | Главная страница Форумы Learning Once Upon Us (Part I) by Abhiishek Mohta – read online | 9781706094586

Помечено: ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Once Upon Us (Part I)
    by Abhiishek Mohta

🔰 Once Upon Us (Part I) ~ READ MORE 🔰

• Language: english
    • Release date: November 6, 2019
    • Genres: fiction
    • Author: Abhiishek Mohta
    • Format: paperback, 174 pages
    • Publisher: Multiverse Publishers
    • ISBN: 9781706094586 (1706094582)

About The Book

Arjun Bedi’s college dreams include an education, meeting new friends and hopefully launching a successful music career. With the notes in his soul, he feels the rhythm in his rhymes and the beat of the instruments even when he closes his eyes. When he meets Saatvika Lakhiani, her voice and her form inspire that music and shine through every interaction they have. There is something about her that pulls him and calls to him… an underlying feeling that maybe she is the one who will complete him and be the partner he need. However, sorority princess Abhilasha walks and talks as if Arjun is already hers, a fact that seems surer by the day. While Saatvika is not exactly looking for a relationship, there is something about Arjun that makes her catch her breath — and ensures that a confrontation with Abhilasha is inevitable.

TXT ebook Once Upon Us (Part I) download iPad on Bookshop. Online Once Upon Us (Part I) by Abhiishek Mohta buy. MOBI book Once Upon Us (Part I) on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book Once Upon Us (Part I) Abhiishek Mohta read on iPhone. FictionBook Once Upon Us (Part I) for iOS.

Hardcover ebook Once Upon Us (Part I) Abhiishek Mohta download on IndieBound. MP3 Once Upon Us (Part I) buy cheap. Paperback ebook Once Upon Us (Part I) by Abhiishek Mohta read online for Kindle on Audible. Hardback book Once Upon Us (Part I) buy cheap. PDF Once Upon Us (Part I) by Abhiishek Mohta read Android on Book Depository.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Сбросить пароль